8X8 … M985 Oshkosh HEMTT Cargo Truck…
To see this truck, go to our website @ OES HEMTT
Equipped with Hydraulic winch and rear Mounted Crane. This truck was re-manufactured by Oshkosh Truck Corporation in 1998 and has only Only 7734 Miles and 921 Operating Hours since re-build. This Vehicle is 8 Wheel Drive with two Driving Steer Axles, Allison Automatic Transmission and 450 HP of Turbo Charged Detroit Diesel Power. It is Equipped with a Rotating Crane for loading and Unloading Cargo. This truck has just been fully serviced and is in Excellent Condition. See Specs Below.
1. Capable of operating in temperatures from -25 to 120°F (-32 to 49°C)
2. Able to ford water up to 48 in. (1 219 mm) deep for 5 minutes without
damage and without requiring maintenance before operation can continue.
3. Normal operating range of all models is 300 miles (483 km), based upon 154 gallons
(583 L) of fuel and 100,000 lbs (45 400 kg) GCWR, traveling over mixed terrain.
1. Detroit Diesel eight-cylinder, V-Type, fuel injected, turbo-charged diesel
2. Automatic transmission with one reverse speed and four forward speeds.
3. Operator controlled 4-wheel/8-wheel drive and high and low range transfer case
for positive traction in areas of unimproved road surfaces.
4. Power steering system consists of basic manual steering system with hydraulic
boost. Mechanical linkage also provides operator control in event of hydraulic oil
5. Fuel system includes one fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel/water separator, fuel pump,
secondary filter, fuel pipes, and fuel injectors.
6. Two front and two rear towing eyes.
7. Manual-release-type rear pintle hook which will allow towing of a trailer.
Curb Weight: 38,700 lbs (17 570 kg)
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 68,000 lbs (30 872 kg)
Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR): 100,000 lbs (45 400 kg)
Material Handling Crane: Grove MHC985
Maximum Capacity at Boom Length of 16.5 ft. (5.0 m): 5400 lbs (2 452 kg)